TcSUH 2017 Publications
TcSUH faculty and students disseminate research results through a wide variety of publications. Papers submitted as part of our annual review are listed below.
2017 Peer-Reviewed Publications
1. "1D Nickel Coordination Polymers with an Unnatural Amino Acid Prepared by in situ Double Michael Addition of Ethylenediamine to (E,E)-Muconic Acid,” J. Do, J. Kang, Y. Jung, Y. Sun Park, and A. J. Jacobson, Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. 2017, 38, 1507–1510 (2017).
2. "A Catalyst for Extremely Efficient Oxygen Evolution Reaction,” H. Zhou, F. Yu, J. Sun, R. He, S. Chen, C.-W. Chu, and Z. Ren, PNAS 114, 5607-5611 (2017).
3. "A High-Temperature Stable Spectrally-Selective Solar Absorber Based on Cermet of Titanium Nitride in SiO2 Deposited on Lanthanum Aluminate,” F. Cao, L. Tang, Y. Li, A. P. Litvinchuk, J. Bao, and Z. Ren, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 160, 12-17 (2017).
4. “A High-Voltage Honeycomb-Layered Na4NiTeO6 as Cathode Material for Na-ion Batteries,” Z. Yang, Y. Jiang, L. Deng, T. Wang, S. Chen, Y. Huang, Journal of Power Sources 360, 319-323, (2017).
5. "A High-Voltage Rechargeable Magnesium-Sodium Hybrid Battery,” Y. Li, Q. An, Y. Chen, Y. Liang, Y. Ren, C.-J. Sun, H. Dong, Z. Tang, G. Li, Y. Yao, Nano Energy 34 188-194 (2017).
6. "A Highly Flexible Semi-Tubular Carbon Film for Stable Lithium Metal Anodes in High-Performance Batteries," S. Huang, L. Tang, H. S. Najafabadi, S. Chen and Z. Ren, Nano Energy 38, 504-509 (2017).
7. "A Highly Stretchable and Fatigue-free Transparent Electrode Based on In-Plane Buckled Au Nanotrough Network,” S. Huang, Y. Liu, C. Guo, and Z. Ren, Advanced Electronic Materials 3, 1600534 (2017).
8. "A Low-Cost Smartphone-Based Platform for Highly Sensitive Point-Of-Care Testing with Persistent Luminescent Phosphors," A. S. Paterson, B. Raja, V. Mandadi, B. Townsend, M. Lee, A. Buell, B. Vu, J. Brgoch and R. C. Willson, Lab on a Chip 17 (6), 1051-1059 (2017).
9. "A Nanoparticle-Decorated Biomolecule-Responsive Polymer Enables Robust Signaling Cascade for Biosensing," Z.-T. Lin, J. Gu, C.-H. Li, T. R. Lee, L. Xie, S. Chen, S. Jiang, Y. Yuan, X. Hong, H. Wang, D. Wang, X. Wang, G.-B. Jiang, M. Heon, T. Wu, Adv. Mater. Aug;29(31). doi: 10.1002/adma.201702090
10. "A New Technique to Detect Antibody-Antigen Reaction (Biological Interactions) on a Localized Surface Plasmon Resonance (LSPR) Based Nano Ripple Gold Chip,” I. Saleem, W. Widger, W. K. Chu, Applied Surface Science 411, 205-209 (2017).
11. "A Rapid Method to Extract Seebeck Coefficient Under a Large Temperature Difference,” Q. Zhu, H.S. Kim, Z. Ren, Review of Scientific Instruments 88, 094902 (2017).
12. "A TiO2/FeMnP Core/Shell Nanorod Array Photoanode for Efficient Photoelectrochemical Oxygen Evolution," D. E. Schipper, Z. Zhao, A. P. Leitner, L. Xie, F. Qin, M. K. Alam, S. Chen, D. Wang, Z. Ren, Z. Wang, J. Bao and K. H. Whitmire, ACS Nano 11 (4), 4051-4059 (2017).
13. "AC Loss Reduction in Multifilamentary Coated Conductors with Transposed Filaments,” A. Ben Yahia, X. Li, M. Majoros, M. D. Sumption and V. Selvamanickam, IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond. 27, 5600105 (2017).
14. "Advanced Drug Delivery via Self-Assembled Monolayer-Coated Nanoparticles," A. Shakiba, O. Zenasni, M. D. Marquez, T. R. Lee, AIMS Bioengineering 4, 275-299 (2017).
15. "An a-CrPO4-type NaV3(PO4)3 Anode for Sodium-Ion Batteries with Excellent Cycling Stability and the Exploration of Sodium Storage Behavior,” X. Wang, P. Hu, L. Chen, Y. Yao, Q. Kong, G. Cui, S. Shi, L. Chen, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 5, 3839, DOI: 10.1039/C6TA10862H (2017).
16. "An Aqueous Ca-Ion Battery,” S. Ghetani, Y. Liang, F. Wu, Y. Jing, H. Dong, K. K. Rao, X. Chi, F. Fang, Y. Yao, Advanced Science 1700465 (2017).
17. "Anomalies in the Electrical Conductivity of N-Type Te-doped Mg3.2Sb1.5Bi0.5”, J. Mao, Y. Wu, S. Song, J. Shuai, Z. Liu, Y. Pei, Z. Ren, Materials Today Physics 3, 1-6 (2017).
18. "Anomalous CDW Ground State in Cu2Se: A Wave-like Fluctuation of the dc I-V Curve Near 50 K,” M. Yao, W. Liu, X. Chen, Z. Ren, S. Wilson, Z. Ren, C. P. Opeil, J Materiomics. 3, 150-157 (2017).
19. "Anomalous Scaling of Stochastic Processes and the Moses Effect,” L. Chen, K. E. Bassler, J. L. McCauley, G. H. Gunaratne, Phys. Rev. E 95, 042141 (2017).
20. "Assemblies of Iron Oxide Nanocubes for Enhanced Cancer Hyperthermia and Magnetic Resonance Imaging,” M. Cho, J. Key, M. Ramirez, C. Stigliano, A. Cervadoro, A. Brazdeikis, V. Colvin, P. Civera, P. Decuzzi, Nanomaterials (Basel), 7(4), 72 (2017).